Ellen

Default need page width greater than 22 inchea

does anyone know how i can get word 2003 page setup to accept a page width
greater than 22?

thank you!
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Ellen,

You'll need to copy the document contents into another app such as Excel or Publisher or use a web page or a Poster or Tiled sheet
creation app.

Word's single page limit is set at 22" x 22".

=======

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Ellen

Hi Bob, Thank you. I was afraid of that. I can use Framemaker's custom page
size to do it, I just didn't want to. Excel is great for numbers, I dislike
intensely using it for text-only tables! And I have a huge table to do, that
I will then use clickbook to print.
Ellen