Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jack1407 jack1407 is offline

Default problems working on files received by email

i am having a massively large problem with working on a file i recieved as a
attachment, in more detail..

1 i sent a large piece of coursework to my my hotmail account
2 i get home, click on the attachment, select open & continue to work on the
piece for many hours (regularly saving using the save button)
3 after closing the file in order to send it via email i cannot find it or
reopen it whatsoever

if ANYONE has any idea where ive saved it to i would owe and love them for
life, my uni place depends on this =)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need to save that file to your hard drive BEFORE editing it.

In the meantime, if you aren't using Vista you can try
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]