Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ibbarb ibbarb is offline

Default how do I print in book format?

First of all, I am using Word 2007! There does not seem to be a lot of
information out there for this newest version. I'm trying to format and
print a 5.5"w x 8.5"h booklet of names and addresses. I think I actually
have two problems with it. I have a merge document set up to pull records
from a directory database with approximately 200 names with address entries.
My first problem is that when it pulls the records from the directory
database, it pulls in every other record instead of every record! The
records that do get pulled in look perfect on the final document.

My second problem is that I have it set up to print landscape in booklet
format on letter-sized paper with two pages per letter-sized paper, but I
cant seem to get it to print correctly. It prints in a very weird order and
no amount of creative folding can get it in the correct order.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I would suggest that the DocumentManagement Newsgroup is a more appropriate
place for this post.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.