Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rbomm Rbomm is offline

Default Printing watermarks

When I insert a watermark it appears normally on the screen, however, it does
not print correctly. For example, if I insert the watermark "Draft", when I
print the document the first page will contain the letters "D A T" and the

How do I correct this so that the entire watermark prints on each page?
Thanks