Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ckumangai ckumangai is offline

Default how to use mail merge to create one page with 6 documents on it.

I am creating a one page document with 6 individual docs/two columns 6
recipients. When I do a "mail merge" and choose the category "name" etc. the
whole document (all 6 individual docs) receive the same name from my merged
data list (excel spreadsheet) instead of 6 names merging. Help.
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to insert a Next Record field before the first merge field in
all but the letter on the top left of the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ckumangai" wrote in message
I am creating a one page document with 6 individual docs/two columns 6
recipients. When I do a "mail merge" and choose the category "name" etc.
the
whole document (all 6 individual docs) receive the same name from my
merged
data list (excel spreadsheet) instead of 6 names merging. Help.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sadnat sadnat is offline

Default how to use mail merge to create one page with 6 documents on i

if its for word make a table in a new word window and save it then use it in
mail merge. becasue i just learnmt that fast
--
if the candle light is fire. then the meal was cooked along time ago.

when there is a ful outbrake the big,dumb strong ones always go down first.
no offence