Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nancy Edwards Nancy Edwards is offline

Default why doesn't my email merge transmit?

I create beautiful merged email messages. But when I try to complete the
merge and send, nothing happens. They don't transmit.

I have Outlook (I know I can't use Outlook Express for this).

What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Do you have the email addresses in the data source?

Are you executing the merge to email? Are you being asked to nominate in
which field of the data source the email addresses are located?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP