Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Suza Suza is offline

Default Mailmerge resulting in 3 forms per page

How do you set up the mailmerge to print 3 different records to a page
eg in landscape I have copied the form layout 3 times but can only merge
data into the first one of each page
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JethroUK JethroUK is offline

You have probably got the same record three times on the page

A standard mail merge only goes to the next record after each page break

You need to force the next record immediately after record one and record
two (but not record three because it will advance after the page break)

From the main menu InsertFieldNext

"Suza" wrote in message
How do you set up the mailmerge to print 3 different records to a page
eg in landscape I have copied the form layout 3 times but can only merge
data into the first one of each page

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert a Next Record field at the start of each of the second and third
copies of your form.
Or delete the second and third forms and change the document type to
Directory/Catalog.

Mailmerge and forms EB21 Mailmerge 3 September 27th 07 01:43 PM
How to raise events from the form fields in the resulting document Ramesh N Gopal Mailmerge 3 March 28th 07 08:01 AM
Regarding FormField in the resulting Document Munch Mailmerge 1 March 23rd 07 02:39 PM
Editing Resulting AutoText Entries Officeoceans Microsoft Word Help 6 March 5th 07 06:30 AM
How do I eliminate spaces resulting from blank mail merge fields? KTCOMP Mailmerge 1 November 16th 05 06:48 PM