Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Georgyneedshelp Georgyneedshelp is offline

Default How do I change my "from" to a larger mailbox for an email mail me

Mail merging is great, but why is it so limited?

Firstly, how can I change it so that it sends from a business mailbox that
is not my personal email (I can do this for a singular email on Outlook but
not for a mail merge using Word).

Secondly, is it possible to attach a document when sending a mail merge?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Georgyneedshelp wrote:
Mail merging is great, but why is it so limited?

Limited how?

Firstly, how can I change it so that it sends from a business mailbox
that is not my personal email (I can do this for a singular email on
Outlook but not for a mail merge using Word).

Set your business mailbox as the Outlook default mailbox for the duration of
the merge.

Secondly, is it possible to attach a document when sending a mail
merge?

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Georgyneedshelp Georgyneedshelp is offline

Default How do I change my "from" to a larger mailbox for an email mai

Thanks Graham.

It's limited because I can't do it! Hee hee...

Seriously though, wouldn't it be easier if it gave you the options to "CC"
and "BCC" and "From" and "attach" in the actual email pop up screen? Oh to
work for Microsoft and tell them how it should be done

How do I set my mailbox to default to a business account?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Georgyneedshelp wrote:
Mail merging is great, but why is it so limited?

Limited how?

Firstly, how can I change it so that it sends from a business mailbox
that is not my personal email (I can do this for a singular email on
Outlook but not for a mail merge using Word).

Set your business mailbox as the Outlook default mailbox for the duration of
the merge.

Secondly, is it possible to attach a document when sending a mail
merge?

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Georgyneedshelp Georgyneedshelp is offline

Help!

Thanks Graham, at least I know I can do these things now! But how do I do
them?

Not sure how to set my outbox to be defaulted to a business mailbox. Please
help!

Thanks,

Georgy