Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] apclose@hotmail.com is offline

Default Help My "new document" is a former cut'n'pasted document.

I cut and pasted a document from the net. Now, when I open Word or try to
open a blank document, the cut and pasted document is now the default.

I must have saved the c&p doc the wrong way. How can I restore this back to
opening a blank document.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 31 May 2008 10:23:00 -0700,
wrote:

I cut and pasted a document from the net. Now, when I open Word or try to
open a blank document, the cut and pasted document is now the default.

I must have saved the c&p doc the wrong way. How can I restore this back to
opening a blank document.

Thanks!

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.