Ice(

Default Locking text boxes in templates

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I'm trying to lock position for text boxes I'm placing in templates but
can't figure out how to do so. There's an option for anchor locking but
that doesn't seem to do the trick since the boxes can be moved in docs
that use the template.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.