STD11N.msi missing file

Old February 7th 08, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bre

Default STD11N.msi missing file

When trying to install free PowerPoint from Microsoft webpage, a message pops
up: "STD11N.msi could not be found" or something to that effect. I do not
have office. I tried it and it is more way more than I need. I have the MS
Works Suite 2001 and I am very happy with it.
--
Bre Pa
Old February 11th 08, 11:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hello Bre

Bre wrote:
When trying to install free PowerPoint from Microsoft webpage, a message pops
up: "STD11N.msi could not be found" or something to that effect. I do not
have office. I tried it and it is more way more than I need. I have the MS
Works Suite 2001 and I am very happy with it.

"free" is not usually an adjective heard in conjunction with Microsoft
Office Software. Are you trying to install a trial version? Can you
specify the exact URL to this webpage?

..2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Word... missing file Sarrie New Users 1 May 15th 06 06:42 PM
opened file and text missing from file how do i get it back victoria Microsoft Word Help 0 May 7th 06 06:01 PM
missing file John B. New Users 1 March 21st 05 06:40 PM
missing File command Cooldep Microsoft Word Help 2 December 4th 04 11:25 AM
Missing FILE menu ~MC~ Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 07:27 PM