How do I cut an entire page from Microsoft Word and preserve the .

Old February 24th 05, 02:23 PM
lmcdaniel

Default How do I cut an entire page from Microsoft Word and preserve the .

I am trying to cut a page out of a word document while preserving the layout
in order to convert it to an adobe document, but I'm not having any luck.
Old February 24th 05, 02:31 PM
Margaret Aldis

What sort of Adobe document? If you are trying to make a PDF of the single
page, try printing just that page with Adobe Distiller selected as the
printer.

Alternatively, save the document under another name, and delete everything
except the page in question (if you have multiple sections with different
page formats, first insert a section break at the end of the page to
preserve its page formatting). Finally change the page number if necessary
to match the original document.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

Old February 24th 05, 06:09 PM
CyberTaz

For clarification:You cannot cut a page, you can only cut the content on the
page.|:)