How do I remove crop marks or registration marks in word 2003?

Old February 26th 08, 08:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve B.

Default How do I remove crop marks or registration marks in word 2003?

Anyone have any ideas?

I think this has to do with inadvertently installing an Asian Language
Pack (based on previous posts) but I can't see to figure out how to
uninstall or de-select other languages. On my machine, there is no
path for Programs MS Office MS Office Tools.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Old February 26th 08, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Windows Explorer or My Computer, browse to the "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office11" folder, and double-click on SETLANG.EXE
to run it. That should open the same window you that get by clicking on
Start | All Programs | Microsoft Office Tools | Microsoft Office
Language Settings.

Old February 27th 08, 08:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

"Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Steve B. wrote:
Anyone have any ideas?

I think this has to do with inadvertently installing an Asian Language
Pack (based on previous posts) but I can't see to figure out how to
uninstall or de-select other languages. On my machine, there is no
path for Programs MS Office MS Office Tools.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

How do I remove registration marks from the corners of the page? Kukoc Page Layout 3 February 22nd 08 02:59 AM
how do I remove crop marks in WORD crop marks Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 06 08:10 PM
Remove Crop Marks PatK Page Layout 5 October 2nd 06 03:17 PM
Remove crop marks ParadeGirl_nyc Page Layout 0 May 7th 06 11:54 PM
Registry fix to remove margin marks or crop marks on page corners, courtesy of Jay Freedman Bob Wang Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 06 01:03 AM