How do I circle numbers in Word?

Old March 18th 08, 12:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaToya

Default How do I circle numbers in Word?

I am trying to circle numbers in Word, but I don't see a symbol that I can
chose. Does anyone know how to do this? It's not a drawing, it's a circle.
Old March 18th 08, 01:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Use the Symbol dialog box. Unicode fonts, such as Arial Unicode MS, have the
largest collections of "circled" numbers.

Here's how to display the Symbol dialog box:

- Insert tab | Symbol | More Symbols (Word 2007).
- Insert | Symbol (Word 97-2003).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old March 18th 08, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH

see this previous posting, that may point you in the right direction.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...71e&sloc=en-us
Hope this helps