Word keeps my paragraph on one page, leaving a huge blank space. .

Old March 31st 08, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AJThompson

Default Word keeps my paragraph on one page, leaving a huge blank space. .

After a heading, word forces my paragraphs onto one page, leaving a large
blank space on many of the pages. How can I turn that off? I've tried
deleting the space in between, but it doesn't work. Thanks!
Old April 1st 08, 10:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Check the formatting of the paragraphs to see if they are formatted to as
"Keep with next"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.