auto fill in a table

Old April 9th 08, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DavidR

Default auto fill in a table

I have created a table with two columns. In one column I want to insert
dates and would like to use an auto fill feature like in Excel (the little
plus sign). but I do not see it in the table. Can it be done?
Old April 9th 08, 08:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Beth Melton

No, but you can copy/paste from Excel into a Word table -- just select the
same number of cells in the Word table prior to pasting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

Old April 10th 08, 02:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Beth Melton

You're welcome. :-)

Sorry I didn't have the answer you wanted but, other than using a macro/VBA,
it's the only answer. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DavidR" wrote in message
I have created a table with two columns. In one column I want to insert
dates and would like to use an auto fill feature like in Excel (the
little
plus sign). but I do not see it in the table. Can it be done?

Auto fill Don''''t have a clue :( Tables 3 December 1st 06 06:32 PM
auto fill Abu Dhafir Tables 1 December 14th 05 10:30 AM
auto fill colettey29 Microsoft Word Help 2 October 13th 05 03:50 PM
Auto Fill Box Dub_Love Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 05 04:15 AM
Auto Fill Box Dub_Love Microsoft Word Help 0 September 21st 05 12:34 AM