Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WB WB is offline

Default How to I keep the code from showing for a hyperlink?

In my Word Document, how to I show only the hyperlink title, not the code for
the hyperlink (mailto:emailaddress?Subject

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Some options to check:
1. Check in Tools, Options, View, Field Codes is not checked.
2. To toggle all field codes in the document in one go, Alt+F9.
3. To refresh all fields in the document, Ctrl+A (to select whole document),
then F9.
4. The codes could be locked, then use Ctrl+Shft+F11 to unlock.
Hope this helps
DeanH