My text does not appear when I "print preview" and print word docs

Old April 13th 08, 03:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drobby

Default My text does not appear when I "print preview" and print word docs

I open a new word doc, type in my text, go to print preview, no text appears.
If I hit print, nothing prints out on my paper.
This just started to happen in the last week.
Have look at other community posts and tried several suggestions, but still
no luck
I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003