how do i use word to create a church bulletin

Old April 15th 08, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
janflowers

Default how do i use word to create a church bulletin

I want to create a church bulletin in word.Would someone tell me how?
Old April 15th 08, 10:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

Normally, one would just type it up and print it.

Old April 16th 08, 12:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

By "church bulletin" do you mean a service bulletin ("program") or a news
bulletin ("newsletter")? You can use Word for either, but we need to know
which you mean in order to provide more specific help.

Old April 16th 08, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos

There are several Newsletter templates that you can select from on
Microsoft's Office Template list:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...043281033.aspx

Any of those would give you a layout to use, so all you'd have to do
is fill in the content.