Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LROCCO LROCCO is offline

Default MS Word - Header problem

I am creating a technical specification which is about 200+ pages. My
problem is that towards the end of this document there are four blank
pages, which only show the header and footer. I have used the 'show/
hide' icon on the standard toolbar to check if these pages have been
created by breaks, paragraph spacing, returns, etc. but there doesn’t
seem to be any viable reason. When I go into the header the header
box is (outlined with dash lines) spread across four pages, but I
can’t seem to make the box any smaller, i.e. 2inchs at the top of the
page.

Any help with this please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Blessedx3 Blessedx3 is offline

have you tried going to the end of the last page with text and just deleting
to see if it will get rid of your headers?