what is the difference between "my recent documents" and "my docu.

Old March 1st 05, 01:25 AM
Lee FongSimpson

Default what is the difference between "my recent documents" and "my docu.

what is the difference between "my recent documents" and "my documents" and
why does my recent documents always show an icon with a shortcut arrow on it?
Old March 1st 05, 02:58 AM

My Documents is a folder containing documents. My Recent Documents are those
you have used most recently. The folder contains shortcuts to those
documents.

"Lee FongSimpson" Lee wrote in
message ...

Old March 1st 05, 03:07 AM
Jezebel

My Documents is a folder provided by default, in which, typically, one
stores all one's documents and files. On an NT/XP system, it is an
abbreviation for C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\My Documents.

My recent documents is an active folder, maintained automatically by
Windows, containing shortcuts to the files and folders you have recently
used.