how to return keyboard to default letter set

Old May 9th 08, 06:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rami207

Default how to return keyboard to default letter set

my keyboard replaces some letters with numbers and symbols. probably because
i pressed the function key somtimes by mistake. How do i get back to default
letters?
Old May 9th 08, 07:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Check the keyboard language in Windows regional settings matches the
keyboard you are using.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old December 30th 10, 03:49 AM
Spiritwolf Spiritwolf is offline

Yeesh this answer is on every web where this question is and its bogus... if you accidently did something to your keyboard hit ctrl and shift together. Most keyboards have a few setting preset so you might have to do this a couple times to get results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Mayor View Post