How do I delete letters on right of cursor

Old May 11th 08, 12:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Spider1

Default How do I delete letters on right of cursor

Help!!
Old May 11th 08, 02:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herb Tyson [MVP]

The Delete key deletes to the right, and the Backspace key deletes to the
left (if text is selected, then pressing Backspace deletes the selection
unless "Typing replaces selection" is turned off).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Spider1" wrote in message