I need a sample of a vendor application

Old May 11th 08, 06:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I need a sample of a vendor application

I need a copy of a vendor application for a food festival
Old May 28th 08, 12:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Ells

wrote:
I need a copy of a vendor application for a food festival

You can find templates offered by Microsoft at the following URL:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

With a topic like this, using the search engine of your trust might lead
to better results. Usenet/forums for Microsoft Word deal with the
technical aspects of templates (how to achieve a desired result), less
with the content.

HTH
Robert
--