Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
H Roberts H Roberts is offline

Default How can I overlay a word document on to Excel.

I have an excel document that creates standard letters and I need to change
the letter templates. The templates that I wish to replicate are in Word. Can
I some how overlay the Word template on to excel so that it is transparent
and thus allow replication of the page layout.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How does the Excel spreadsheet create the letters? Is it by mail merge?

What you are suggesting about overlaying a Word template on to Excel is not
possible.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Text overlay Sue Marye Page Layout 1 July 25th 06 03:26 PM
print to overlay Noel Kelly Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 06 11:56 PM
overlay characters Frankie Microsoft Word Help 2 June 12th 06 02:28 AM
Overlay plain country man Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 06 07:48 PM
signature overlay Bill Voorhees Mailmerge 2 November 4th 05 02:35 AM