How to i make a template w/auto fill?

Old June 4th 08, 03:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ruaduck

Default How to i make a template w/auto fill?

I want to make a template and then be able to have a box that i enter in the
information that needs to be autofilled. I am making a memorandum template
that is to be used throughout the company. Any help would be very beneficial.

Old June 4th 08, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ruaduck

Thank you,

That link worked great and stepped me through it perfectly.