Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sarahg sarahg is offline

Default different header for endnote

My endnotes follow my text and precede my bibliography (thank you Suzanne!).
Now I need to figure out how to change the header for endnotes to reflect the
endnotes (and not the preceding chapter). I know that there needs to be a
section break prior to the new text in order to have new headers, but Word
will not allow me to insert a section break just prior to the endnotes. Every
time I try to add one, it throws the new breaks AFTER the endnotes. Help
please!

Sarah g.