How do I show the margin lines on my labels?

Old June 9th 08, 12:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bboss102

Default How do I show the margin lines on my labels?

I recently opened a saved file which is a page of labels and I can't see
where one label ends and one begins. Not sure how it happened, does anyone
have a way to correct it?
Old June 9th 08, 01:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

View tab | Gridlines (Word 2007) or Table | Show Gridlines (Word 97-2003).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old June 9th 08, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Thank you for giving the correct answer.

Obviously I would have noticed my error if I had bothered to test the option
first... :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP