How do I edit a resume template?

Old June 16th 08, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tara

Default How do I edit a resume template?

I need to save space on my resume and don't want my name and address on each
page (it's automatically repeating). But I can't seem to find a way to delete
these cells. I can't even select them in any way or put my cursor in it
(other than the first one on the first page). I'm using the chronological
resume (modern design),
Thanks,
Old June 16th 08, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH

These two top rows of the table have the attribute "Heading Rows Repeat"
assigned.
Go to the first page, select the first two rows, Table menu, uncheck
"Heading Rows Repeat". They will not appear on subsequent pages.
Hope this helps
DeanH