why is my saved word document blank when I open it?

Old June 18th 08, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TeresaJCTC

Default why is my saved word document blank when I open it?

I am now using office 2007. Why do I get a blank document when I am opening a
previously saved document? I cannot tell if the previsouly saved is an older
version of Word or not. I haven't had this problem until recently. What did I
do??? THANKS!!!

Old June 18th 08, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old June 18th 08, 05:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

I misread your question.............

You expect to see a document but now it's blank? If it's blank, does it
really matter if it's in an older version of Word?

Old June 18th 08, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

Does your file show a size of 0 Kb? If not, the text is in there
somewhere.

Old August 7th 08, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron49rs

Try:

Tools Options View tab and make sure Drawings is selected in the Print
and Web Layout section