Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Salt Lake Scott Salt Lake is offline

Default Spaces between bullets in Word 2007

I just converted to Word 2007. In Word 2003 you used to be able to use Ctl +
0 (zero) to add a single space between bullets. That doesn't work for me
now. You can do Ctl + Enter but that only works on one bullet not the whole
list. Any help?
--
Scott in Salt Lake
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ctrl+0 adds 12 pts Space Before to a selected paragraph. To add it to all
paragraphs you'd have to have them selected. I suspect that in Word 2003 the
style you were using may have been set to update automatically, so that when
you added space to one bullet point, it was added to all.

+
0 (zero) to add a single space between bullets. That doesn't work for me
now. You can do Ctl + Enter but that only works on one bullet not the
whole
list. Any help?
--
Scott in Salt Lake

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Clear the "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" setting in
the Paragraph dialog box. If the list has been applied via a paragraph
style, also clear the option from the style definition.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Scott Salt Lake" wrote in message
I just converted to Word 2007. In Word 2003 you used to be able to use Ctl
+
0 (zero) to add a single space between bullets. That doesn't work for me
now. You can do Ctl + Enter but that only works on one bullet not the
whole
list. Any help?
--
Scott in Salt Lake

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Salt Lake Scott Salt Lake is offline

Clearing the option from the paragraph style was the answer.
--
Scott in Salt Lake

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Clear the "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" setting in
the Paragraph dialog box. If the list has been applied via a paragraph
style, also clear the option from the style definition.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Scott Salt Lake" wrote in message
I just converted to Word 2007. In Word 2003 you used to be able to use Ctl
+
0 (zero) to add a single space between bullets. That doesn't work for me
now. You can do Ctl + Enter but that only works on one bullet not the
whole
list. Any help?
--
Scott in Salt Lake

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Clear the "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" setting
in
the Paragraph dialog box. If the list has been applied via a paragraph
style, also clear the option from the style definition.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Scott Salt Lake" wrote in