Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeanne S Jeanne S is offline

Default Word 2003 command

If I have a word document with multiple hyperlinks and I want to make sure
they are set to appropriate destination, once I click that hyperlink, I want
to return to the page I was on. I would assume there is a command icon to do
this, but I can't locate it? Please advise if there's an icon or keystroke
that can assist
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Jeanne S wrote:
If I have a word document with multiple hyperlinks and I want to make
sure they are set to appropriate destination, once I click that
hyperlink, I want to return to the page I was on. I would assume
there is a command icon to do this, but I can't locate it? Please
advise if there's an icon or keystroke that can assist

There's a Back command (arrow button) on the Web toolbar, which you can
display by clicking View Toolbars Web. If you want a copy of it on
another toolbar, hold the Ctrl and Alt keys while you drag it to the other
toolbar.

The shortcut Alt+left-arrow is assigned to the same command.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman