How do I indent the second line of an APA citation?

Old June 27th 08, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug

Default How do I indent the second line of an APA citation?

See above. I am using Word 2007
Old June 27th 08, 07:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeVere

Hi Doug, Type the citation(s) then select them. Hit control-T and voila!

You can also format from the "home" tab using the paragraph group dialog
box, then choose the "hanging indent" feature next to "indentation" and under
"special."

~ DeVere

Old June 27th 08, 07:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0

On 27 jun, 01:21, Doug wrote:
See above. I am using Word 2007

Hello Doug,

The first time you add a bibliography to your document, a
'Bibliography' style is added to your document's style section. You
can use that to format your bibliography exactly the way you want. And
the good thing is, the formatting stays if you update/recreate the
bibliography.

In your case, insert the bibliography and on the 'Home' ribbon, select
the little arrow at the bottom of the 'Styles' section. Right-click
'Bibliography' in that list and choose for 'Modify ...'. Click the
'Format' button at the bottom and choose paragraph. Here you can set
the indentation to what you require 'First Line', 'Hanging', ...

BR,

Yves