female gender of colt

Old July 1st 08, 07:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
female gender of colt

Default female gender of colt

female gender of colt
Old July 1st 08, 07:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Filly. Now, considering the title of this newsgroup, do you have a
question about Microsoft Word?

female gender of colt wrote:

female gender of colt

Old July 1st 08, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

Very good.
"female gender of colt" female gender of
wrote in message ...
: female gender of colt

Old July 6th 08, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abdou

Hello my name is Abdou and im looking for real friendship okay

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:

Very good.
"female gender of colt" female gender of
wrote in message ...
: female gender of colt

Old July 7th 08, 12:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You're barking up the wrong tree here.

"Abdou" wrote in message
Hello my name is Abdou and im looking for real friendship okay

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:

Very good.
"female gender of colt" female gender of
wrote in message
: female gender of colt

Old July 7th 08, 12:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benny[_2_]

or that filly is galloping in the wrong paddock :-)

"Abdou" wrote in message
Hello my name is Abdou and im looking for real friendship okay

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:

Very good.
"female gender of colt" female gender of

wrote in message
: female gender of colt