Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DM Kelly DM Kelly is offline

Default How do I add a file as an appendix to a document

I am trying to add a .doc file as an appendix to an existing .doc. How do I
do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Kelly

DM Kelly wrote:
I am trying to add a .doc file as an appendix to an existing .doc. How do I
do that?

hmmm, define "appendix" ... :-)

I take it you have tried copying the second document and pasting it at
the end of the first one, or even Insert | File? If so, in what way does
that not work for you?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_218_] Henk57[_218_] is offline

DM Kelly;2856974 Wrote:
I am trying to add a .doc file as an appendix to an existing .doc. How
do I
do that?

In 2003: Insert/File.../ inserts the contents of the file on the
position of the cursor. Is this what you want to do?

--
Henk57