Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krau krau is offline

Default How do I change colour of text in Word art

I want to use shades of black and white only in word art
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word?

"krau" wrote in message
I want to use shades of black and white only in word art

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MO MO is offline

Just double click the text and the word art tool bar will appear. Also you
can click /View/Toolbars/Word Art

I want to use shades of black and white only in word art

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Krau,

The location of the settings may vary based on the version of Word and which of the WordArt gallery choices you have selected for
layout.

Right click on the Word Art and use Format WordArt.

- In fill effects change to a two color gradient using Black and White.
- In line color select black or gray of your choice.

You may also need, depending on the gallery choice also use the Shadow tool to change the shadow color.

In Word 2007 you can also use the Theme color choices from the
WordArt Tools=Format ribbon when you have the WordArt selected.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP