How do I get a dot above an uppercase V ?

Old July 15th 08, 02:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynda Norton

Default How do I get a dot above an uppercase V ?

I'm trying to type the scientific notation for volume over a given period of
time, this requires an uppercase V with a dot above it, can anyone help with
a shortcut for the notation?

Old July 15th 08, 04:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

In Insert Symbol, go to the character ranges Latin Extended B, Latin
Extended Additional, and Mathematical Symbols, and hunt around: it may
well be in one of the fonts you have.

On Jul 14, 9:35 pm, Lynda Norton Lynda
wrote:
I'm trying to type the scientific notation for volume over a given period of
time, this requires an uppercase V with a dot above it, can anyone help with
a shortcut for the notation?

change all CO2 to CO(2-uppercase) in a document mhc Microsoft Word Help 2 July 31st 07 05:34 PM
“uppercase”. Bob New Users 1 July 18th 06 04:11 AM
How do I get word to use uppercase on each new sentance mjdyad New Users 2 June 16th 06 07:00 PM
How replace uppercase with lowercase A.N. Microsoft Word Help 10 March 22nd 06 12:19 AM
Find Replace all uppercase Bettergains Microsoft Word Help 5 October 7th 05 05:21 AM