How to make a circular text for Microsoft 2007?

Old July 16th 08, 08:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Circular Text for Microsoft 2007

Default How to make a circular text for Microsoft 2007?

I have found several tutorials on how to make a circular text but I am pretty
sure that none of them refer to the Microsoft 2007 version because I get lost
after so many steps and what the directions states is not what I am seeing on
the screen. Does anyone have directions on how to make a circular text for
2007 version of Microsoft word?
Old July 16th 08, 10:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer

Are you using WordArt?
I have a pictorial way to make circular text on my web page. It is for Publisher
but it works the same for Word. Scroll down...
http://msauer.mvps.org/wordart_in_mi..._publisher.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/