font turns red and won't delete

Old July 18th 08, 12:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ginny 38

Default font turns red and won't delete

as I am typeing I accidently hit some key and the font turns red -- when I
try to delete it puts a red line through the words. It also puts a
horizontal line at the front of the lines. I CANNOT GET RID OF THIS FONT OR
RED LINE. EVEN IF I REJECT IT AND IT DISAPPEARS ONCE I START TYPEING IT
COMES RIGHT BACK AND CONTINURES IN RED.
Old July 18th 08, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have Track Changes turned on. You need to turn it off and then Accept
All Changes in Document. For more, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngToolbar.html

news

Old July 18th 08, 03:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

(The key you accidentally touched was Ctrl-Shift-E, the toggle for
Track Changes.)

All Changes in Document. For more, seehttp://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trackchanges/HowTrackChangesWorks.htmlandhttp://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trackchanges/HowToUseTheReviewingTool...