How do I repeat an endnote reference in the same document?

Old July 19th 08, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sw

Default How do I repeat an endnote reference in the same document?

ie insert another reference to endnote 1, rather than creating many endnotes
the same?
Old July 19th 08, 06:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Insert | Reference | Cross-reference to Footnote number (formatted).

news

Old July 19th 08, 07:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

Incredibly, the default setting for most of the cross reference types
is Page Number rather than the number of the item, so be sure to
glance at the box at the upper right to see that you're going to get
the note number.

On Jul 19, 1:11 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Insert | Reference | Cross-reference to Footnote number (formatted).

news