User does not have access privileges for a word document

Old July 24th 08, 10:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bjbsr

Default User does not have access privileges for a word document

After a hard drive failure, I had to re-install XPPRO, OFFICE 2003, etc.. Now
when I try to open a document in Word, I get a mesage that the user does not
have access privileges.
Under document and settings, I did use a different name. Any help would be
greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Bruce