cursor problems

Old July 24th 08, 07:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RayB

Default cursor problems

My cursor has gone wierd - in Word, Excel and Outlook - while I'm in the
middle of typing, the cursor will move to another spot in the document and
what I am typing will continue here in the middle of something I have already
typed above. Has anybody ever encountered this - I am using Vista -
everything was fine up until a few weeks ago - I've been using this system
for over a year
Old July 24th 08, 09:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CTURNER82

A co-worker had something similar happen. Turned out to be an issue with the
mouse driver. (I think re-installing it resolved the issue.) Hope that's
helpful. Best wishes!

Old July 30th 08, 08:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RayB

Hi - as it turns out, I was having mouse problems about the same time this
started - just did an uninstall/install - thanks for the help - we'll see
what happens

"rayb" wrote:

My cursor has gone wierd - in Word, Excel and Outlook - while I'm in the
middle of typing, the cursor will move to another spot in the document and
what I am typing will continue here in the middle of something I have already
typed above. Has anybody ever encountered this - I am using Vista -
everything was fine up until a few weeks ago - I've been using this system
for over a year

Cursor problems Alexa McLaughlin Microsoft Word Help 1 July 31st 07 05:56 AM
Cursor Problems heshie75v New Users 1 January 20th 07 12:06 AM
cursor problems Charlene Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 05 06:25 AM
cursor problems MrsFoz Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 05 06:11 PM
Cursor Problems Metalteck Microsoft Word Help 2 May 1st 05 02:43 AM