kessonovitch

Default How do I slow down the vertical scrolling speed in Word?

When you try to select text with the mouse (click and drag) it scrolls too
*much* too fast and it's difficult to select text accurately. I would like
to be able to set this to a more reasonable speed.
tjtjjtjt

What version of Word are you using? 2003 scrolls at a pretty reasonable rate.
You can speed it up some by dragging the mouse closer to the Windows Task Bar
appears (or would appear, if it's hidden).
I seem to recall 2002 does the same as 2003, but I haven't used it in a while.

tj

"kessonovitch" wrote:

When you try to select text with the mouse (click and drag) it scrolls too
*much* too fast and it's difficult to select text accurately. I would like
to be able to set this to a more reasonable speed.

Graham Mayor

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oothScroll.htm

kessonovitch wrote:
When you try to select text with the mouse (click and drag) it
scrolls too
*much* too fast and it's difficult to select text accurately. I
would like to be able to set this to a more reasonable speed.

Why doesn't my add scrolling text button work in microsoft word 2. Insert Scrolling Text Button Problem Microsoft Word Help 3 March 4th 05 04:12 PM
How do a slow the scroll speed when selecting text ? KSD2003 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 07:24 PM
Vertical line--leaving line and losing the box Chad Harris New Users 1 February 1st 05 04:50 AM
Scroll Speed Paul B New Users 2 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
choppy scrolling Wiley C Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 09:55 AM