Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lynn lynn is offline

Default Cannot send Word 2007 documents via email--always greyed out!!

Have only had problems with 2007 home/student Word edition. Unable to send
any Word document by using the drop down "Send--email" because that option is
always greyed out. I can send my PowerPoint document via email, why can't I
send my Word documents via email??????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

From a response by fellow MVP, Peter Jamieson:

You may need to set up some registry entries. See, e.g.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792/en-us

(it's the same for some earlier versions of Word)

and/or

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm

--
Hope this helps.