How can I use layers in a Word document?

Old March 6th 05, 12:11 AM
Roel_UK

Default How can I use layers in a Word document?

I want to use layers in a Word document to lay text over and across a bigger
word or picture. Can I use layers in Word?
Old March 6th 05, 12:20 AM
Jezebel

Word doesn't use the term 'layer', but yes. Put your overlay text in a
textbox. Set the textbox fill and line to none. Set the graphics to allow
overlap. Then use the Order option (on the context menu and on the Draw menu
on the Drawing toolbar) if necessary to set the layering.

news