Using Word on a widescreen monitor

Old August 7th 08, 01:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LorinSS

Default Using Word on a widescreen monitor

How do I move the current page I am working on to be in the center of a
widescreen monitor, instead of over to the left of the screen, leaving a big
blank spot on the majority of the screen?
Thanks.
Old August 7th 08, 05:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_]

Hi Lorin,

Changing the document zoom factor to more than 75% to do it.

--
Cheers
macropod

Old August 7th 08, 04:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

It really depends on the size of your monitor!

My standard monitor is a 22" WS. The page is left 'shifted' up to 99%: at
100% it centres.

OTOH, my son has a 20" WS monitor and that centres at 90%.

Terry Farrell

Old August 7th 08, 11:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_]

Hmm,

My WS monitor centers at anything over 75%. Maybe its a driver/resolution thing.

--
Cheers
macropod