How do I remove margin markers (Word 2003)

Old August 7th 08, 07:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xtrailer

Default How do I remove margin markers (Word 2003)

All of my documents now show 4 light grey "margin markers", one in each
corner of my document. Each marker has two perpendicular lines, a bit under
1cm each. How can I get rid of them? Thanks!!

Old August 7th 08, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old August 7th 08, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

On Aug 7, 2:33 pm, xtrailer
wrote:
All of my documents now show 4 light grey "margin markers", one in each
corner of my document. Each marker has two perpendicular lines, a bit under
1cm each. How can I get rid of them? Thanks!!

Uninstall your Asian Language Support. (Presumably you installed it
because you need to type in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, so you just
have to live with the margin markers.)