Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Crazyloon Crazyloon is offline

Default I'm losing text in a table...

I'm losing text in my table. It moves below the line of the table, but is
not moving to the next page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Crazyloon wrote:
I'm losing text in my table. It moves below the line of the table,
but is not moving to the next page.

With the cursor in the table, click Table Table Properties. Under "Text
Wrapping", select None and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

In addition, also check that the specific row that the text is in is "allowed
to break across pages". This check box is found in the Table Properties, Row
tab. While in this dialog check that the row is not restricted by an
"Exactly" "Specific Height".
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Crazyloon" wrote:

I'm losing text in my table. It moves below the line of the table, but is
not moving to the next page.

Change text form field options without losing text operaflute Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 08 05:48 AM
Losing textbox on table Jack Tables 13 November 21st 06 03:09 AM
Losing table formats when transferring a document monkey girl Tables 1 January 24th 06 03:27 PM
Table style keeps losing its font Todd Crandell Tables 6 May 27th 05 06:49 PM
Losing data in table Trudy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 05 06:42 PM