typing starts at very top of page

Old March 7th 05, 01:47 AM
Phonger

Default typing starts at very top of page

All of the sudden, Word 2003 (XP) starts my typing lines at the very top of
the page while in "Print" layout. Any help on changing this back to how it
was, line starting at about 1 inch from top. Thanks
Old March 7th 05, 02:24 AM
Jay Freedman

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

--