My backslash key produces an 'e' with an accent. How do I chg it b

Old August 19th 08, 06:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MS Loser

Default My backslash key produces an 'e' with an accent. How do I chg it b

Old August 19th 08, 07:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Check that your keyboard language/pattern in Windows regional settings
matches the keyboard that you have.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old August 19th 08, 01:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

(You probably switched keyboards by accidentally typing LeftAlt +
Shift. If you keep doing that you'll cycle through all the ones you
have on hand.)